It's a Pirate's Life For Me!

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Just a short post today kids. Don't get used to these daily blog posts, I'm just excited that I'm writing again hehe :)

As I was helping my dad create a Facebook page for his business, I stumbled upon the language setting, in which you choose which language you would like your Facebook experience to be in. As expected, there are more than one type of english, usually an "English (US)" and "English (UK)", which usually just changed the spelling of some words, but nope, Facebook wanted to be interesting. If you guys didn't know, aside from the US and UK english-es, there were two more choices:

English in Pirate, UK, Upside Down and US.

Yeah.

Being more interested in the pirate's life, since going upside down makes me nauseous (then again, boats make me nauseous), I decided to click on it to see what happens.








Me matey, Arden, is bein' stalked by 10 people. Ten for you, Arden! You go Arden!


And also, just for LOLs, here's how "English (Upside Down) looks like:


As you would expect.


Sometime's the lingo can be a fine line between pirate and gangster, but I'm totally gonna keep this on for maybe a few morrrre sunrises.





POST PUN OF THE DAY!
(Read what the dude on the right says first)

via Cheezburger


noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com