Canoe & Kayak Adventure

Tuesday, September 02, 2014








Hello y'all! Haven't posted in a while (sorry 'bout that!) but I thought I'd share some pictures from our canoe and kayak trip that we did while out in Whistler. The 2 1/2 hour adventure is something that my family always do during our annual weekend at Whistler, but this year we encountered many surprises along the river in the form of beaver dams! About five beaver dams to be exact! The best of nature was showcased as we rowed our boats down the river, so I took my chances in accidentally dropping my phone in the water and brought it out to take some photos.


Hashtag no filter, hashtag no edit, hashtag au natural. Nature's beautiful on it's own.























Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream (river)...





Now, for a pun.

via Quick Meme

Predictable, but so so funny.

noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com