A Day In The Snow: Day Trip To Whistler

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

My family has made Whistler an annual summer getaway place during long weekends, but the only time we've visited during the winter season was when I was four years old and I had no idea what was happening other than the fact I took ski lessons then fell asleep in their daycare.

We took a day trip to Whistler this past Saturday with my cousins, who have never experienced snow beforehand. It was also a great experience for me, as we don't get much snow back in the city and I. Love. Snow.

I took some photos of the day, partially because it was really pretty with everything being white on a sunny day, but also to experiment more with my camera. Enjoy!








View from the peak of Whistler Mountain.





Random kid decided to make snow angels.
We decided to make one too :-)



A lake we always visit in the summer... now frozen solid.


And also a peak at a fishing home someone made... though there's no big fish in this lake haha.

noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com