Benefit Primping With The Stars Kit Review: VIDEO

Sunday, February 08, 2015

 Hey guys! Just a little announcement before I get on to the post and video, if you haven't noticed we changed our blog layout and theme again! There were issues with our old layout in the home page and I didn't know how to return it to how it was before, so I just changed it to the updated version of Persona by ThemeXpose (aka the same theme we had before, but newer).

Anyway, I was planning on doing a blog post to review the Benefit Primping With The Stars Kit, right after making a review for the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette since I received them both at Christmas. Buuuuut I wanted to try making another YouTube video so I just filmed myself talking about it for literally an hour, but managed to cut it down to a solid 12 minutes.

Hope you find this collective Benefit review useful!





noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com