The Bucket List Project

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So, I've recently decided to create my own snazzy list of things I would like to do before I die, also known as a bucket list. I look at bucket lists as a record of long term goals to achieve, whether they are "once in a lifetime" experiences, or smaller achievements I would like to accomplish before I die.  I think it's something nice to have, so you'll always have something to strive for.

Though this new project is much to take in, I thought a fun way to get the most of this ongoing experience was to share it with others, and what better way to do it than to document all my bucket list events here on my blog!

I've created a page here on Penny Bee, listing down every single thing (both big and small) that I hope to do before I die. Once I complete a point on my bucket list (or something worthy enough to be on the list), I will create a blog post talking about my experience. This will be a great way for me to record and keep track of my bucket list, and also a great way to exchange bucket list ideas with others. Woohoo for sharing, because sharing is caring! :)

So without further ado...  My Bucket List

noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving your blog it's so cheerful and makes you think :3 keep going :)xx

    ReplyDelete

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com