Christmas Bedroom Decorations

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ahhh it's that time of the year again! Christmas day is apon us and what better way to bring us to the festive spirit by decorating your house for the season! And I don't mean just a tree in the living room, but what I mean is going Christmas crazy and add a touch of Christmas to your bedroom! Just to give you a little bit of inspiration (or should I say Christmas-peration), I thought I'd share with you all the Christmas embellishments that I've added to my room!


Of course in any room tour, you've got to start with the door! So here I've got some little knick-knacks pinned up on my DIY letter-seasonal collage thing (clever name and tutorial TBA), including a "have a wuppy Christmas" stocking and an "I believe" pin in the corner.

(believe in what you might ask? Ol' St. Nicholas of course!)


Next we've got my bookshelf: a red M&M ceramic mug overflowing with ribbon, and a bear called Jamie beside my favourite holiday nail polishes (Forever Yummy and Hors D'Oeuvres from Essie) and a gift ribbon topper.


Move on down a few feet, and you've got my art table. Since I haven't been doing much painting lately, I've decided to use that extra space to good use. Here we have Santa himself who seems to look at his reflection on the tree ornament of my little tree, as well as some very nice smelling candles and a cute polar bear.


A close up of my favourite candles at the moment: Winter Candy Apple and Cranberry Pear Bellini from Bath and Body Works.

Better look at my novelty tree, inspired by the amazing Zoella's room decoration found in her Christmas Bedroom Inspiration video is here. I took a vintage Grape Crush soda bottle and added some pennies to the bottom to make the branches stick up.

What's Christmas bedroom decorations without fairy light and a reindeer plush? I got these lights from Walmart for around $7, what a steal! The reindeer was given to me from my friend, Annica when we were around 10. Her name is Callie :)


Last but certainly not least, the Christmas tree (*choir singing* Ahhhhh!) Teeny 3ft artificial evergreen handed down from a family friend. My ornaments are mostly gold, with red, green and silver accents and a star on top (with a bow of course!). I also added some cute gift tags, a card from my friend Katie (who I know is reading this, everyone say a telepathic hello to Katie and our other friend Arden!) and a cheeky photo I took of my parents on Christmas morning when I was four.

So that's it for this post! Stay tuned for more holiday-themed blog posts coming up in the next few weeks!

Merry almost Christmas! x




noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com