[Photobook] Whistler 2015

Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Village


















Kayaking down the River of Golden Dreams (Last year's post)



[Foodventure #7] Whistler Village Dining










[The Bucket List Project] Hiking Up Garibaldi Provincial Park






Sneak Peak: [The Bucket List Project] Bobsledding at Whistler Sliding Centre






noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com