New Bathroom Cabinet

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

On Friday, my family and I stopped by Canadian Tire to pick up a bathroom space saver for my bathroom. Since I have no proper vanity, I've been using my bathroom mirror as a substitute, and lots of 'crap' (as my mom once called it) has squeezed its way to my two small drawers underneath my sink area and even the teeny bits of countertop surrounding it! A bathroom space saver is a perfect way to increase the storage in my small-ish bathroom, without taking up extra floor space. Yay for maximizing space!



I decided to make the colours on the neutral side, with a hint of bright colour to make it have summer-beach type theme to it. The above photo shows you a good example of the contrast of colours. I like the brightness of my cute bubble bath cupcake to the calmness of the neutral sand in a jar. I also made a cute makeup brush holder out of a jar and beads and found these cute brown boxes to keep things cute and organized!


Who said bathrooms can't look cute? x

noun.
1. mother of C&L, and Peri the guinea pig
2. an art and makeup junkie with way too many things
3. a self-proclaimed donut lover

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All ideas, pictures, written work and opinions are all original contents of this blog unless specified and/or credited. Please let me know if you will be using any original content from this blog, and do let me know if I've published something that is yours. I'm just a normal gals and don't want to cause any havoc or complications, so if you have any questions or concerns please email me: millievalencia@gmail.com